Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday July 31 10:30pm

Last call for the night. It has been a good evening. Dinner, Mom sitting up several times tonight. Still hoping to go home tomorrow. I don't see why not. Then, I have to get Mom's energy up and her knee good so she can take the trip to AZ. Just found out that we are going over to Prescott on Sunday and Sean will be in CA until Sunday night. Oh well, wish I had known that earlier.

I am looking forward to having both kids their partners home for Christmas. We have not had them both home for Christmas for about 3 years, I think. Just need to get on a schedule. This could be our last chance to have Sean home for Christmas for some time. He has spent the last 2 years in Prescott and Shelby went to visit Peter's fam in Washington last year and got to play in the snow and had a blast. Every other year would be great to share back and forth. I know that we have to enjoy it while he is still state side before he gets sent overseas where he wants to go and I do want one year to have the family together. It will be great fun.

Grandma should be up to par by then and I am sure that there will be plans for fun things to do. Cooking, games, movies, friends, gifts and a surprise of 2, who knows. Just hope we can make it work.

Will let everyone know when we get home!!!!!!! A shower will be great and seeing Shannen tomorrow will be a blessing for my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment