Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 28, 2009

Mom is doing very well. She spent several days alone while Jay and I went up to help Shelby and Peter do LOTS of stuff to get the house ready for occupancy. Mom realized that she is able to do all that she needs to and I feel better knowing that when Jay and I go on our 4 day cruise in Jan., that she will be okay.
Mom does not remember anything about her first hospital visit or the ambulance ride to the hospital. It's probably best I told her as it was a very scary time. She asked me lots of questions when I got home from Shelby's and she is amazed that there is not memory of that time.
For everything that she doesn't remember, I am glad that, now, that is the only thing. She now, again, knows her tv schedule, who everyone is, and is driving again. It is good to have her back to normal.
I probably will not post again, unless she gets sick again. This has been a great tool to keep you all informed.
Bye.
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment