Monday, August 31, 2009

Aug. 31, 2009

Well, Grandma had a great weekend. Either she was putting on a show for Shelby and Peter or she is just deciding to get better. I had a face to face talk with her the other day and asked her if she was just going to lay in the bed until she died. And if so, I was having no part of it. I said I wanted her better, but she had to want to get better and it was all up to her. I would take her anywhere she wanted to help, but I was tired of 'making her want to get better'. Well, she must of thought a lot about that because every morning she gets to the dining table by herself and has breakfast, reads the paper and is being cooperative. FINALLY...

Took her to GP doc today and her memory test was right on, and I can see that it is getting better too. Her pulse is very low so Dr. Borecky took her off of one of her pills to see how that works.
\
I looks like the new diabetic medication is working, we see that doctor next week.

TTFN
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment