Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sept. 5 2009

WELL, Grandma is finally making enough progress that I can see it. I put her on Tumeric (in the curry family of spices). It is supposed to do a gentle detox of the liver. Just what people have been telling me she needed to get rid of the antibiotics. I have to believe that is is working. She WANTS to do her exercises so she can get stronger. She is eating better and her memory is much better. Now, we just have to get her pulse up. It has been running in the 44 range. Needs to be up. Dr. B. took her off of one of her meds. that makes her pulse slow and it is coming up just a little bit, but it has not even been a week.
Her new diabetic medication seems to be working well. Those numbers are running in the 120's to 140's and her picky internist is very happy with the numbers.
If all the next few weeks get better and better, I will be a happy daughter. Now we just have to put some weight back on her. She has lost a LOT.
I hope to be updating this with more good news often...
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment